Payment conditions Cojarec bvba, Rijksweg 442 / A3 ,8710 Wielsbeke, Belgium
1. De invoices are payable net, with names in receipt of the goods . Or the agreed date attached to order, and stated on the invoice .
2. In case of non -payment on the due date, are from the due date shall automatically and without notice, arrears ad. 12 % per annum.
3. If given within 5 working days is not due toa registered letter giving notice, will be in addition to the arrears, the amount of any overdue bill of law raised by 15°/4, with a minimum of 50 ,00€ per invoice.
4. Complaints concerning deliveries must be made within two working days of delivery in writing. Any refund will be described with the following information : date of delivery, the delivery note number and nature of the damage ( breakage or shortage ) .
5. The delivered goods remain the property of the supplier (or seller) until full payment has been made of the principal, plus any costs and interests. However, the supply at the risk of the buyer, who belongs to insure against potential damage . The buyer, the supplier ( or seller) notice if the goods are placed in a space that is rented by the buyer. If necessary, he will disclose the identity and residence of the landlord, so that the supplier opzijn retention can show him.
6. Bij contingent dispute, only the Court Of Chamber of Commerce authorised in Kortrijk